Licensing & Registration

Year to Year Consulting, L.L.C.

CALL US                                                636-639-1880

Company, Service Contract Obligor, Warrantor and/or Administrator and Agency Licensing

We offer assistance in obtaining Certificates of Authority (COA) for insurance companies wanting to write business in a new state or  add lines of business to existing Certificates of Authority.  Whenever possible, we use the Uniform Certificate of Authority Application (UCAA) to allow insurers to file copies of the same application for admission in numerous states.  We also provide assistance in the filing of a risk retention group.

We can assist in preparing, filing and managing general agent agreements and/or agency appointments and licensing.

Licensing and/or registration of Service Contract Obligors, Warrantors including Vehicle Protection Product (VPP) Warrantors and/or Administrators involved in automobile, consumer goods, electronic goods or home warranties is another area of expertise.  This includes, but is not limited to:

  • Secretary of State (SOS) Registration
  • Department of Insurance (DOI) Licensing/Renewal
  • Name Clearance, Reservation and Registration
  • Domestic Incorporation and Formation
  • Foreign Qualification
  • EIN Application Preparation & Submission
  • Amendments to Articles of Incorporation/Formation
  • Business License Registration/Renewal
  • Annual Reports (SOS)
  • Dissolution, Cancellation and Withdrawal
  • Assumed Business Names (Fictitious Name, d/b/a) Registrations & Renewals
  • Trade Mark, Trade Name Registration & Renewal (At State Level Only)
  • Certificate of Good Standing, Tax Certificates and Letters
  • Certified Copies
  • Mandatory Data Call Submissions (DOI)
  • Contract Filings
  • Contract Management